This web site is controlled and operated by Marubeni-Itochu Steel Inc. (‘MISI’).
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of use (‘Terms and Conditions’) when accessing this web site. You can use this web site only if you accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation. If you use this web site, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this web site.
Please understand that any text, illustrations, graphics, photographs etc. on this web site (‘Contents’) or URL may be changed or suspended by MISI without any advance notice.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Prohibited Conduct
Any conduct that may cause any damage or disadvantage to any third party or MISI, or any conduct that may injure the credibility or honor of any third party or MISI is prohibited.
The copyrights relating to this web site and the Contents belong to MISI and other copyright owners. It is violation of the Copyright Law to reproduce, transmit, distribute, modify, translate etc., in whole or in part, this web site or the Contents without prior authorization from the relevant copyright owner, except for the personal private use or any other use permitted by the Copyright Law.
The trademarks 「MI-bird」「紅忠」「benichu」 used on this web site are owned by MISI. Therefore, you cannot use either of them without prior authorization from MISI.
- This web site has links to or from third party’s web sites. Contents of third party’s web sites are controlled and operated under the responsibility of the relevant third party. Therefore, MISI shall not be responsible for any damages or troubles arising out of, or resulting from any use of or access to such third party’s web sites.
- If you wish to have a link to this web site, please obtain prior approval from MISI.
- Although MISI has paid reasonable attention to the quality, function etc. of the Contents, MISI makes no representations or warranties in connection with the Contents, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, those with respect to accuracy, timeliness, safety, reliability, completeness, or fitness for particular purpose.
- MISI shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damages(Whether actual, consequential or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or cause of any other kind or character arising out of, or resulting from any use of or access to this web site.
6. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Use of this web site and the Contents shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. All controversies and disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the exclusive court of first instance.