- News MISI UK Tax Strategy
- News Change of Directors, Officers
- News Donation to Earthquake Relief in Turkey
- Finance FY2022 First Half Financial Results Report
- News Results for the First Half of FY2022
Marubeni-Itochu Steel Inc. (MISI) was launched in 2001 through the merger of steel business divisions spun off by two general trading companies, ITOCHU Corporation and Marubeni Corporation. Over the years since, MISI has steadily bolstered and expanded its stellar expertise in steel product distribution, and leveraged the global information network capacity essential for a general trading company to succeed. Within the critical field of steel distribution—an area demanding high specialization spanning diversified demand sectors—the MISI Group diligently pursues the enduring quest for added value as an integrated steel distribution producer.